Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Homework and Parent Teacher conferences

As a reminder, all grades have homework due this FRIDAY. No lates will be accepted as grades are due Friday and report cards are coming out next week.

Also, don't forget to sign up for parent-teacher conferences. There are three ways you can do that:
1) Return the letter sent home with your student indicating which times are best for you.
2) Email me with times you are available.
3) Register online at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0845A8AC22A5FC1-yswpcs . This website only has the times I am available on Friday, March 14th. I have availability the following week that is only listed on the letter sent home. (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday the following week). Please let me know if none of these times work for you. We can work together to find a time that works.

Thank you for all of your support throughout this school year. I can't wait to meet with you all!

Srta. Bost

No comments:

Post a Comment