Monday, October 14, 2013

HOMEWORK UPDATE

I just wanted to update you on the homework situation this week:

Because BOTH of our printers/copiers are down currently, I am unable to print this week's homework packet for today. As soon as the printers/copiers are working, I will print them out and hand them to the students. When they are working, I will post in here to let you know that the students have received them.

I decided to make the homework packets to make the homework process easier (the material is still the same difficulty, but the due dates/handing homework in should be easier). I am allowing students to turn in their packets up to ONE week late for half credit. After that, I will not accept them unless a prior arrangement has been made or there is an extenuating circumstance.

I will be making phone calls and sending emails some time later this week or early next week if homework packets are not being handed in.

Thank you for all of your support and I will keep you updated on this homework situation.

Miss Bost

No comments:

Post a Comment