Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tutoring

Hola,

Just a reminder: I am offering tutoring after school on TUESDAYS from 3:40-4:20. If your child needs additional help with Spanish, they are welcome to come during that time for tutoring. If your child is staying after school, please let your child's homeroom teacher know either Monday or the latest Tuesday morning (either by note, phone call or email) so that we can ensure that your child gets to tutoring and that they have transportation. This is for their safety. Transportation is not provided so please be aware of this.

Also, if this time does not work for you and your child, please let me know and I can try to arrange a different time (it cannot be weekly, but on an as-needed basis). I will do my best to accommodate yours and your child's needs.

Thank you for your attention in this matter and I hope to see everyone there on Tuesdays.

Miss Bost

No comments:

Post a Comment