Monday, January 27, 2014

Homework this week

Hola,

Hope every one is keeping warm in this frigid weather! For this week's homework, students will receive a survey that they will have to complete. This survey is to help me understand their interests and how they think class is going thus far. It asks for their feedback on the two units we have completed and for suggestions for those units and future units. This will be their only homework. I will give them the homework tomorrow (Tuesday) as I am out sick today, but I still wanted to update you all!

Also, I have increased my hours for tutoring. I am still holding tutoring on Tuesdays from 3:45 to 4:20, but am now adding hours on Wednesdays. I will have two sessions (3:45 to 4:20 and 4:20 to 5:00). Students may stay one or both sessions. I will also send a letter home with this information. 

Third grade - I have sent home a permission slip for your students to participate in a study to help us build the curriculum. Please read the letter and sign and return at your earliest convenience. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the people listed on the letter. Thank you in advance.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment