Monday, January 13, 2014

Tarea and other news...

As a reminder, students received a homework packet on Friday. It is due this upcoming Friday.

Grades 3-5 will have a quiz on Friday.

Grades 6 and 7 will have a test on Friday.

I sent home letters in sealed envelopes to many students on Friday (and to some today if they were absent) with a grade update and reason for their grade. PLEASE sign and return to me as soon as you can. This is very important.

Don't forget you can always check grades online and to look at their weekly progress report and to email me if you'd like to discuss grades. I tried to contact as many parents as possible through email, phone calls and letters as I have over one hundred students and this can be difficult to do, but all students who have dropping grades should have received one of these methods of contact.

Thank you parents/guardians for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment