Monday, February 10, 2014

Homework this week AND tutoring Announcement

Hi everyone,

I am sad to announce the passing of my grandmother last night. Because of this, I will be taking a few days off this week for her funeral and to spend time with my family during this difficult time. Therefore, students will NOT have homework this week as I will not be there to do any new teaching. They will be completing work with the sub to help them review what they have learned so far. It is a good idea to have your children study their vocabulary and make flashcards to practice so that way they can be ready when they have their quizzes next week.

I am also cancelling tutoring this week. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you all for your understanding and we will be back to "normal" next week!

Srta. Bost

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Bost, We heard about your grandmother from the boys. We are sorry for your family's loss. We know how painful that is.

    Bethany Siciliano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Siciliano,

    Thank you. It has been very hard on both me and my family, but we are slowly trying to get back to "normal". Because she played such an important role in all of our lives, many changes will inevitably be made over the next couple of months which will take some adjustment time, but I was glad I got to spend her last day by her side and am very grateful for the hospital staff who worked with her those few days.

    Thank you,

    Janeen Bost

    ReplyDelete