Thursday, February 20, 2014

Homework/quizzes update

I hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather - let's just hope it stays this way!

I am handing out a one page homework assignment to all grades due tomorrow. They will also be given an extra credit assignment which is due next Friday (February 28th - no lates will be accepted). All students have a quiz on Tuesday so we can continue with our units and build on what they have already learned. I am so impressed with their progress and can't wait to see how much more they will grow over the next couple of months. 

I am also trying to contact as many parents as possible regarding grades this week. Because of last week, I am a little behind, but I am doing my best to try and catch up so please be patient! I want to work with all of you and help each and every one succeed! Also, if anyone has some field trip ideas, please share! I'd love to get the kids out and using their Spanish in real life! 

Hope everyone has a great week and weekend and do not hesitate to contact me - You can always reach me by email! I try to check that as often as possible!

Srta. Bost

No comments:

Post a Comment