Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hola

¡Hola!

To make this year go a little easier, I created a blog for Spanish class. Here, I will post homework for the week for grades 3 through 7 and any important information that you will need to help your students be successful this year. Since this is my first time creating a Blog, please be patient with me as I am creating it and please leave any suggestions you have, as I'd appreciate it and like to help you help your students.

Here are the units we are beginning for each grade:
  • 3rd grade - El arbol generoso (The Giving Tree)
  • 4th grade - Vamos a Ecuador (We are going to Ecuador)
  • 5th grade - La Musica (Music)
  • 6th and 7th grade - Abuela (Grandma - based on the book, "Abuela")
I will post more later about these units as well as homework and any other important information.

I look forward to working with you and your student(s) this year!

¡Gracias!

Señorita Bost

No comments:

Post a Comment