Monday, September 23, 2013

Homework Policies

Hola,

In my last post, I told you the homework for this week. I forgot to mention something about homework.

A lot of the students are NOT turning in homework, which is significantly hurting their grades. I have made several phone calls and sent several emails and will continue to do so. Please, parents and guardians, encourage your students to complete and turn in their homework. I do not grade for correctness. I grade for completion and effort, so if students are trying and they did every single problem (which is never a lot), they will get full credit. This is very important as they develop their Spanish. The school sent out planners today, so I am hoping this will help our students be more successful.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I do send out vocabulary lists each time we learn new vocabulary and these can be used to complete homework.

Thank you for all of your support!

Senorita Bost

No comments:

Post a Comment