Tuesday, September 24, 2013

UPDATE: 4th grade Presentation Rubric

Hola,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. The kids are doing such a great job working on their presentations and are doing so with much enthusiasm!

I made a little change to the rubric that I wanted you all to be aware of. (I already told the students).

On the rubric, under the content, it lists several different areas such as weather, currency, capital, flag, food, places to visit, holidays, etc. Because of a lack of resources (i.e. we are unable to check out the computer lab 4 of the days of the week and there are no printing options in the computer lab), I am only requiring students to choose FOUR of those to share with the class. For example, they can share the flag with the class and talk about that in some detail (the flag is blue and white and there is a sun on it, for example). Some had also asked me to print some pictures, so I will be printing those pictures for them.

I will continue to help them this week and look forward to seeing their presentations this week!

Senorita Bost

No comments:

Post a Comment